My Seven Favourite Inspirational Quotes
Quick Seven Series
I’m not 100% sure how I feel about Inspirational Quotes. Some of them make me smile, others make me think ‘yeah’. Do they inspire me to actually do anything, not really. Nonetheless, I enjoy inspirational quotes, and sometimes, that in itself is enough. If you are looking for more inspiration, look here for why work is important.
Here are my current seven favourites, what are yours?
- The most effective way to do it, is to do it ~ Amelia Earhart
- When life shuts a door…… open it again. It’s a door. That’s how they work.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
- No matter how you feel. Get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
- You have to be odd to be number one ~ Dr Suess
Inspirational Quotes in Picture